Best car scanner diagnostics: free version supports the OBD2 standard, and paid plug-in extends functionality with additional car manufacturers’ protocols. Fault codes, warning lamps, dashboard, and drivers guide car are provided from the developers of the information system for car diagnosticians MotorData Professional http://motordata.net
MOTORDATA OBD extends the capabilities of your OBD2 scanner to make you a qualified autodoctor. Check out he following features:
• Car scanner reads DTC and clears fault codes from a variety of Electronic Control Units. With activated paid plugins, you can access up to 25 ECUs: AT, CVT, ABS, SRS, ESP, AC, and others
• It decodes fault codes (P0 and P2 OBD2 Trouble Codes) including the causes of common faults, and allows you to turn off the Check Engine light
• Dashboard. You can configure dashboards for every ECU which supports parameters, using 18 different templates and multiple types of display: text, gauges, bar chart, and graphs
• Stream data from the engine and other systems: vehicle speed, engine RPM, temperatures, pressures, oxygen sensors readings, short-term and long-term corrections, torque and other data available via the OBD-II standard;
• Data saving. You can record and playback logs of vehicle sensors readings, fault codes and Freeze Frame data (recorded parameters at the time a fault occurs) to analyze data offline and detect intermittent problems
• Customizable list of parameters and graphs
• The ‘Dashboard Warning Lights & Indicators’ plug-in provides information on how the systems work, the meaning behind the icons, warning lamps, and what to do when they light up.
Supported car brands using OBD11 protocol (free of charge) Engine Management System for Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Mazda, GM, Daewoo, Opel, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Mercedes, BMW, Suzuki, Subaru, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, Audi, Skoda, Volkswagen, Seat, Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi, Chery, Great Wall, Volvo, Land Rover, SsangYong and others (US after 1996 • Japan after 1998 • Europe after 2000)
Diagnostic plug-ins unlock extra functionality for the following makes and models:
•new! Honda: Civic, Accord, Jazz, CR-V, Fit, N-series, Vezel, Pilot, etc)
•new! Ford (Focus, Transit, Mondeo, Kuga, Fusion, Explorer, etc)
• Toyota + Lexus / HYBRID (RX, Avensis, Camry, Corolla Hiace, Hilux, Rav4, Land Cruiser, Prius, etc)
• Nissan + Infiniti (FX, X-Trail, Pathfinder, Qashqai, Juke, Murano, Micra, Note, Navara, Almera, Primera, Tiida, Teana, etc)
• Mitsubishi (ASX, Colt, Grandis, Lancer, L200, Outlander, Montero, Pajero, etc)
• Hyundai (Accent, i30, i40, ix35, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tucson, etc)
• KIA (Rio, Ceed, Cerato, Sorento, Soul, Sportage, etc)
• Subaru (Forester, Impreza, Legacy, etc)
• Renault, Dacia (Duster, Fluence, Kangoo, Laguna, Logan, Megane, Sandero, Scenic, Trafic, etc)
• BMW, Mini (BMW3, BMW5, BMW7, BMW X3, BMW X5, etc)
• Mazda (Mazda3, Mazda6, CX-5, CX-7, CX-9, etc)
• Suzuki (Grand Vitara, SX4, Swift, Jimny, etc)
The free version allows checking how plug-ins work, how many Electronic Control Units are read with the plug-ins. If your OBD scan tool ELM327 supports your car protocol commands, all available parameters will be visible, but the values of some of them will be closed with a # symbol until the plug-in will be purchased.
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
The correct operation of the program is not guaranteed if you use Chinese ELM327 v2.1 adapters. We recommend using v1.5 adapters.
Your feedback is always welcome and will let us drive the application development. Please email us at [email protected] Specify make, model, and year of your car.